Videos by Sam Boyd (Boydfilmco@gmail.com)
Wings of Hope Ranch has grown from an idea into a reality in part because Mrs. Betty Kniesche has generously hosted us on 20 acres of her property at no cost since 2006. During strategic planning in 2016 the Board of Directors recognized that in order for Wings to continue to provide a place for children to learn to love and trust again we must have a place to call our home Forever.
Stepping out in faith, the idea of a Forever Home was introduced the fall of 2019. A handful of donors heard our goals and decided to came alongside us and made it possible to purchase 51 acres just down the road from Ms. Betty.
Having land has allowed Wings to begin planning for the Forever Home which will help us to –
- Reach more children by reducing the wait list of Ranchers
- Increase the number of Ministry Horses
- Provide for the aging Ministry Horses in the program who have tirelessly served
- Add a covered arena so sessions can be held year round regardless of weather
We pray you too will step out in faith to provide hope, comfort and support for the Ranchers who are facing challenges in their young lives.
Forever Home Construction Phases
Land & Prep
- Down payment for the Tower Road land
- Soil and land tests
- Removal of structures, debris and brush to become construction ready
$119,374 total needed / 100% funded
$42,750 total needed / 100% funded
- Setting up infrastructure such as water and electricity
- Installing a driveway
- Installing initial fencing for first pastures
Year Round Ranch
Construction of stalls and covered arena so the program can run rain or shine, into the evening and sharing Jesus all-season
Phase 1 $544,500 total needed/ $498,274.85 raised / 91.5% funded
- Permanent home for Ministry horses
- Covered riding arena
- Storage for equipment and feed
- Rough In for programming rooms
- Attached wing for future finishing and stalls
Phase 2 $270,350 total needed / $0 raised
- Devotional and Sensory room
- Tack room
- Wash stall
- Indoor plumbing and bathroom!
Pasture and Land
$88,500 total needed / $0 raised
- Establishes a sanctuary for retired ministry horses who tirelessly served Ranchers for many seasons
- Setting up three 3-stall run-ins to serves as horse shelter
- Cross fencing and additional pastures
The construction of a barn with programming rooms and office space.
$400,000 total needed / $0 raised
- Community and family programming rooms
- Meeting and training space
- Respite provisions for parents and guardians
- A kitchen and a second bathroom on property
Tracking our progress!
Please check this page regularly for updates.
We accept direct financial donations in a number of ways!
Naming Opportunities – Click here to see the naming opportunities at our new home!
For more information about the Wings of Hope Ranch Forever Home, please contact Elizabeth, Development@wingsofhoperanch.org
Ready to help?