Wings of Hope Ranch has a number of non-monetary needs that you may be able to fill. Known as “in-kind” contributions, these gifts to Wings of Hope Ranch are just as valuable as the money that would purchase them. Also, the “fair market value” of these donations is tax-deductible.
There are two ways to donate from our wish list. First, you can visit our Amazon Wish List here: https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/3LCDI49NYW0C5?ref_=
Or, you can purchase any of the items listed below to be brought to the ranch:
The following items, listed in order of importance, are things that would be a huge blessing to us!
- New or like new tractor with bush hog and bucket attachments
- Tires for ranch truck
- Wrap for truck and trailer with logo
- Quarterly Landscape Grounds Team or weekly handyman (2 hours a week) to help keep the ranch tidy and maintained
- Newer Spreader brand Manure Spreader model number 225
- Wooden fence posts and 8 or 16 foot fencing boards and physical labor to replace portions of the fence
- T-posts, insulators and coated wire for electric fence
- Gift certificates to Ashland Feed Store, Montpelier Feed Store, Champion Saddlery, Office Supply, printing company, or Tractor Supply
- Truck and ATV mechanical repair
- Supplies and workers to assemble a cinder-block shavings collection area
- In-Kind Services or items
- Corporate or group work days (Email to schedule Alison@wingsofhoperanch.org)
Please contact Wings of Hope Ranch if you have any of these items to donate. We will happily give you a tax deductible contribution receipt for your in-kind gift(s).
Are you looking to just contribute financially? We accept direct financial donations in a number of ways! Click below to get started!